Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fu*king flu!

My disease has been stretched to the third week. I'm  in the week two and it is already boring in home. I don't know what to do and I eat alot and I am too fat now. I'll have birthday on Sunday and today I learned  that, I will not get new mobile phone what I realy need. My old iPhone isn't working. Also i have much work. All days I only lay in bed and looking tv and from my last working is looooog time ago. I think, I must look at it today. The only one thing what make me smile is my new shoes what I bought to me for my bday, but they are still on track. Here is nothing in television, I'm tired already, some films I seen a few times. I look forward to new Green Day CD and DVD. That's all what I have on heart, I think.


BTW: It was snowing in morning, I was happy for it, but now it is only mud from the snow :(

xoxo your Sandy

2 comments:

  1. to by mě naštvalo bejt nemocná už třetí týden :/ a ještě na narozky pak mi musíš ukázat dárek ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To mě taky naštvalo, ale aspoň nebudu ve škole na asi 50 písemek z chemie což mi dělá velkou radost :D
    Dárek, jestli nějaký bude, sem pak určitě dám ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ;)